The Celebrated Amsterdam Treasure Hunt
Are you a conference organiser looking for a memorable corporate entertainment event, conference break or conference energiser for your client’s conference …
Or perhaps you are a team leader looking for a fun and challenging teambuilding activity for your staff away day …
… then you need look no further our Amsterdam treasure hunt is for you!
How do we fit into your Conference planning?
When planning a conference you will want to incorporate some form of conference energiser, team build and corporate entertainment into your itinerary and our treasure hunts ticks all these boxes. Not only that, our treasure hunt will also give your delegates the opportunity to see the sights and take in the culture of Amsterdam, so it also ticks the box for enabling staff personal development too. But most importantly our treasure hunts ensure delegate engagement because they are fun, challenging and competitive.
Team building attributes of our Amsterdam treasure hunt.
As a team building event the Amsterdam treasure hunts is …
- Inclusive – suitable for all ages and abilites.
- Motivational – our competitive format brings out the best in everyone
- Challengeing – our treasure hunts have no fixed route and we don’t tell you where to look for the answers.
… and involves …
- Creative thinking – teams will need to think laterally to achieve the best results
- Planning – Our teams have no fixed route so teams will have to plan
- Time management – there are penalties for being late back.
- Team work – success on our treasure hunts cannot be achieved without team work
Your Amsterdam Treasure hunt can be written with start and finish locations to suit you and by using digital cameras we will also provide a lasting memory of your day.
Contact us now to discuss your Amsterdam treasure hunt.
We are proud to work in conjunction with Gable Events Ltd.
Call Gable now on +44 1780 470718
Or click the logo to send an email.